So yeah. My mind consists of three parts. Me, Emily, who is unfortunately human. The other two parts appeared over time. They're kinda like alter egos, who don't stop talking.
Midashi began as a ninja for a Naruto fan character, until I drew wings on her once. Then I started hearing a voice in my head, the kind of voice I had pictured her with. If I shut my eyes, I could see her outline, wings and all. Midashi is a pure-blooded demon. Though she uses ninja weapons...that's probably my fault though.
Taro came about in a similar way. I was asked what my inner-animal would be, and I though it would be either cat or fox. Turns out it was a fox...but Midashi had effected him. He was part demon when he started to appear. Yep, now I have two demons voicing their...constructive criticism constanly. At least that's what they call it. More like insults really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment