Wednesday, July 11, 2007
GAH!
They're back! I haven't had much time on here recently, due to mother's stupidity. But A couple days ago, I began reading the manga Death Note. It's really good, but the first day I read about 1 1/2 books. And that night, I had a REALLY weird dream...I had the death note, but my little sister, Fannie (who doesn't exist, mind you), killed my sister and brother with it (the real ones). But the thing that made me wake up shaking, Midashi wasn't in it. It's normal for Taro to be gone, but since I drew Midashi last year, I haven't had a dream with out her. And afterwards, when I tried to contact them, I couldn't. I couldn't hear them, or talk to them. Freaky. Ya know, I should've been happy, Not having to deal with them. But I really just felt...lonely. But suddenly, as I was sending my best friend a text message, I reffered to the world as "Humanity." Midashi was back! Even if she was trying to kill most of the world...or at least the Island. She said that she wanted the death note...or I did. Not really sure. But now they're both back, to bug and harass me inside my mind. ._.;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment