Yup. Wonder what I mean? Two extra minds in mine is NOT NORMAL.
Hey Don't worry you have more comments than I do right now. I like your blog it's cool. So what do you think of Maximum Ride.Peacedreamer
Ok, one, Max Ride rox!two: All my comments are posted by the characters of a book I'm writing. Can't get any odder than that.And THREE: You aren't the only one with um... not nesicarily Demons in your head, but close to it.Maybe I'll make another blog about it...
you shuld talk to my sister! she says: "max ride rox!" but im sorry to say that i dont realy like max ride.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey
Don't worry you have more comments than I do right now. I like your blog it's cool. So what do you think of Maximum Ride.
Peace
dreamer
Ok, one, Max Ride rox!
two: All my comments are posted by the characters of a book I'm writing. Can't get any odder than that.
And THREE: You aren't the only one with um... not nesicarily Demons in your head, but close to it.Maybe I'll make another blog about it...
you shuld talk to my sister! she says: "max ride rox!" but im sorry to say that i dont realy like max ride.
Post a Comment